Saturday, June 30, 2007

Grumble, grumble

I go through these spurts where it seems I crochet up a storm and then for some reason it drops off and then I pick project up again and get inspired, repeat, repeat...

I have been trying to finish the scarf that I started for my mom. I am working with boucle, which is not fun. I think that is the cause of slacking off this time. I think I am going to revisit my aunt's scarf and rework it. I am not happy with how it turned out and I have an idea to make it better.

I think I should finish my sweater. I have an idea for the sleeves. I am hoping that I can keep this streak up. My problem is that I am not disciplined enough with my time. I don't experience this in just crocheting. I waste too much time online. I am going to try and limit how much I am online...so that I can do the things that I really want to do. So, I hope in a few days I can post pictures of a finished piece or two.

2 comments:

Deneen said...

I've been going through a similar thing, I start something, get several rows into it, rip-it,rip-it, rip-it-kinda like a crochet funk I don't have the umph to get out of.

BTW, I adore that stitch pattern on your moms scarf, but I would imagine it's a bugger with the JA Boucle.

Fia said...

Thanks! I really love the lace pattern too. I am going to finish it. :)

Then I want to try the lace pattern on another type of yarn.